June 14, 2021

GIL

Daily Global New Media

Boy gets burned by wet cement in rare case

3 min read
Boy gets burned by wet cement in rare case



A 7-year-old boy who accidentally got wet cement all over his head and torso ended up in the emergency room after the cement mixture burned his skin, according to a new report.

A family member had been mixing and pouring cement when the boy, who was playing nearby, walked under the wet cement dispenser, according to the report, published June 2 in The Journal of Emergency Medicine.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 − eleven =